Continuing my app this is what I managed to do so far on my second day as a beginner took me a while but hey I am just a beginner no stress any small step is a big step towards progress for me. Now what I did is just simple take the username(data) from one activity and post it to the next activity after the User has successfully logged in. It is quite challenging to this step as a beginner but with the right research and time invested it is possible.
- I’m doing IT, I’m here for IT by Masixole
- Day 2/3/4 – Node.js / Api’s & Twitter by Antonie
- Day 2 at summer school by Mohamed
- My First, Fully Functioning iOS Application – Completed by Gomolemo
- My API Development week at SummerSchool by Emil