Created a small bot which can post status updates to a twitter account from my local machine through cmd, there is also a bot which searches for tweets using related to “food” and shows 2 tweets from any “food” related tweet using api’s.
1) This code shows how a tweet is posted to an account with the status: ‘#antBot from node.js’2) When you run the bot using cmd, it will tell you that the bot is starting, after that if it successfully managed to tweet your message it will show you the “It worked!” message. You can view the post on twitter now.
3) This is the other bot which when run, will retrieve 2 food related tweets from twitter and display it in the cmd.
4) Here you can see the message “#antoniebot form node.js” has been posted on the twitter account!
- Day 4 : API Bot V_2.1 by Neesan
- application programming interfaces by Sizwe
- Web Dev – Dev Diary – Day 2 by Reuel
- Day 3 : API Bot Improvements_V2.0 by Neesan
- Day 2 : API Bot improvements by Neesan