Today I set up Microsoft outlook emails (POP and IMAP accounts). Learned the difference between the two and which port each one uses.
I also made an Ethernet cable, used the cable tester to make sure it worked and kept repeating the process until I finally got it right. I also worked with one of the Geek patrols, he showed me how to do the disk repair using the command prompt as well as the system file check. It was amazing!
- Technical Support by Londiwe
- Day 2 – Client Call Outs by Pontsho
- #Day 2 and 3 by Mishantha
- Day 3 Summer School by Yoosuf
- First Day at Summer School! by Josiah