Today I was introduced to networking
In the morning was our first seminar with a Scrum Coach. He made us play a game, where we were to pass the balls in the fastest way possible.
I started learning about the different ethane cables. Before I started with my mentor I knew the different cables but I didn’t know the names. I was also taught how to make a cable which was really fun and a touch of difficulty.
later on, during the day, I learned to config a router. I learned how to access the router and config in the router. I was able to connect a router and get it running.
- Day 1: Learning about Ethernet cables by Josiah
- Day 2 making Ethernet cables, what fun??!!! by Josiah
- Geeks patrol Thursday session by Mboneni
- Day 3 – Making An Ethernet Cable by Pontsho
- Day 3 Summer School by Yoosuf