It’s the 4th day and I’ve been introduced to Technical Support which provides registered users with help and advice about their products or devices.
I’ve learnt the components of the computers, creating a hard drive partition, how to make your own network cable (RJ45) and I’ve make quite a few of them. See pictures as proof….enjoy!!
- Day 3 – Making An Ethernet Cable by Pontsho
- #Day 1 – Summer School / Help-desk & Technical Support by Tevin
- #Day 2 and 3 by Mishantha
- Great Experience by Malusi
- Nice chilled Saturday, but kinda missing geek Patrol a bit by Oddizzo