The nerves have settled down today and with the knowledge I gained yesterday, I managed to apply it again and this time with ease. I worked on an old computer, took out the components and connected them again to the motherboard and tested it to make sure everything works.
I installed windows as well and my highlight of the day was shadowing one of the Geek patrols to client call outs. This is where I learned and watched how to tackle problems that clients call and say they have. It was super interesting. I’m just loving the networking journey. Every bit of it! #ITRocks
- Thokoza’s Day 4 by Thokoza
- 1st Day at immedia by Brandon
- My week @Summer School by Tevin
- Summer school #Day3 by Deon Govender
- Week with the Geeks by Saieshan