The final project is complete and I’m glad to admit that it worked out according to plan. Well almost!
During this week I learned the value of proper planning and time management in order to meet deadlines. It’s always a good idea to save your work every 5 minutes and push the code at least every hour.
I’ve messed up the code a few times but luckily GitHub was constantly updated. Attached is a picture of an error I experienced while coding this week. I found out during the debug process that there was a problem with the API and this is why one of my features was not working.
Oliver has taught me how to use Frameworks such as Bootstrap. I am now able to change the font, add sound effects, draw on videos from Youtube, create pop-up modals, and forms with validation and a confirmation pop up. I was able to add a gallery that allows you to scroll through the pictures.