I started off at Summer School excited but also nervous because I felt like I was doing a really difficult topic. I really enjoyed Kelly’s talk on how to be an effective communicator because it is often something I battle with. I am planning on working on a movie API based on previous ideas I found on the internet. I had a rough idea of how to build an API thanks to the university although it was very daunting to go back and look at it again
Day 1 was spent planning my project and looking at various tutorials on how to build an Asp .NET core API. I came in on Day 2 after struggling with something that seemed really easy to fix, although it was breaking my brain. Once I got past that I spent most of the day making sure I can add data and delete data from my (temporary) database.
These past 2 days have been quite a whirlwind with bug fixing and trying to find other ways to implement the code so it does not break. I am looking forward to the next few days to fixing up and adding to my API.