In the beginning phases of the summer school, your mentor assigns you a mini project, Well, that is if you are in Web development like I was, each candidate is given about 4 days to complete the project and present it on presentation day.
I was tasked to make a budget calculator using the angular framework, the calculator simply acknowledged the user of how much expenses and income he/she has then calculated the balance amount they have left. Indeed it was a Mini project but I sure learned a lot and My Mentor introduced me to GitHub collaboration and so that was how he helped me with my project and got it ready for presentation day.
- My first 3 days of Summer School – Nokusa Duma by Nokusa
- Day 4 & 5 – Nokusa Duma by Nokusa
- My second experience at summer school by Sandile
- 1st Day at Summer School by Milesh
- My Week of Web Development by Paavanee Govindasamy