With the help of my mentor,I was able to start on my website,However I didn’t have any knowledge about VS Code or CSS
but slowly got used to it. Staff at the office were very welcoming and kind.The working environment is the coolest I must say.
I realized that it is not a field for someone who still wants to be spoon fed,you need to go out there
and do the research yourself.
- Wednesday- slowly but surely by Mbalenhle
- Day 4 & 5 – Nokusa Duma by Nokusa
- Second Day in Web Dev. by Cebile
- My Virtual Summer School Web Development Experience by Daylin
- My Web Development Experience by Serge