Slowly but surely getting use to everything.My code starts running but shows just a few errors and I had to do a bit of tweaks
Most of the time,my mentor would come and just check up on me but I was expected to do the work by myself because
they had given us all research resources,so we really had no excuse. As you can see in the picture,I ended up working on something and getting it done on time. Bare in mind that when I came to summer school I knew nothing about VS Code nd CSS but now Immedia Summer School has already taught me something that we will only be doing this year at school within a span of 1 week ,cool right ??
- Day 4 & 5 – Nokusa Duma by Nokusa
- Movie website struggle -Tuesday by Mbalenhle
- Summer School Web Development by Iqsaan
- Second Day in Web Dev. by Cebile
- Day 1 and Day 2 by Wandile