A common factor that I have learned in my work experience is that all things begin with small steps. Today I was introduced to the basics of cabling and fundamentals of networking, this included learning about UTP, STP, and color relations, as well as software based topics such as IP address, DHCP, and DNS. At the beginning of today, I did not understand the importance of correct cable choice, and how each was related to the software layers.
I reached my 1% of doing better today, and a further step towards my goal has been reached!
So an imaginative cheers to that ⇑
Below are some links to help anyone who is interested, especially those who will be joining the program after me:
- World of networking #Day2 by Deon Govender
- #Day1Diagnostics by Siphile
- Day at the office-Day 3 by Sudeshin
- Great Experience by Malusi
- The last and most sad day of summer school 2018 by Josiah