After meeting my mentor and receiving my tasks, I started planning out my weather forecast app for android. Jotting down notes into Google Docs, analyzing my requirements, planning out my screens and features.
At first, I thought developing a weather app would be easy but I was mistaken. With guidance from my mentor, he pointed me in the right direction.
My app’s name is InstaWeather and so far it’s going alright…I think?
- Android Development: Weather App by Iqsaan
- Summer School – Complete Experience by Ashton
- Android Development Week by Justin Bailey
- Day1_AndroidAppDev by Keegan
- Summer time at immedia! – Why you should always attend by Anthea