I had a great time in summer school. I got to meet some awesome people and learnt a lot in a short period of time.
Working on the android app that I was tasked with building I learned:
- Building Android applications that can make HTTP calls and display data in the form of images and text using Kotlin and its external libraries.
- Using MVVM architectural design.
- Implementing the accessibility features of Android apps
I have shared a few screens of the app I was able to build, for more details you can find it in my GitHub account.
- Day2 Achievements by Salumu
- Day #2 Getting Used To The Environment by Ntembeko
- Eye Opening Learning Experience by Zakithi
- Day 2- That foreign concept by zukie
- Beginning, Middle and End by Shivaar