Today I focused on connecting my API to Swagger UI, it was harder than expected. It seemed simple enough but there were a lot of small errors that I had to identify and research to rectify.
At 10:00 am the Summer School participants had a communications workshop. I find it interesting that this Summer School doesn’t only focus on the specified field you are interested in, but also aims to equip its participants with fundamental business skills that will help them become well-rounded employees.
After the workshop I continued to work on connecting my API to the Swagger UI. Later in the day, I finished that task and now I am working on creating my Student Portal databases.