Today, I got to play around with Xcode as I built my first game.
A user would view a screen that included a start button, once pressed, a 30-second count down begins and an arithmetic sum would appear. When a user enters the correct answer and clicks submit, the user is given an additional 5 seconds, however, not exceeding a total of 30 seconds.
A new question appears after every correct result. When an incorrect answer is submitted, the game is over and the user’s current score is displayed along with the incorrect result. The start button reappears as well, for the user to try again. A user may also choose to end the game at any point by means of a stop button which also terminates the timer and displays the users score at that point.
- My First, Fully Functioning iOS Application – Completed by Gomolemo
- Drawing App with UIKit and Swift 4 by Thando
- Last day developing iOS Apps at immedia :( and #BraaiDayThe13th by Gomolemo
- Tic Tac Toe #Day_4 by Pravisha
- What is mean to be a Geek by Lungile