Well, today I had to find ROMs for the retro pie, very cool indeed, found some classic stuff on arcade punks, managed to download and install Atari 7200 after this was done I played around to see if it was working and sure as well it was, after installing the ROMs on the pi, Nakita had me work on a clients laptop, backing up all the files and helping Nevlin install windows 10, this honestly was really interesting.
After this task Kemlyn had asked me to do a very interesting task, he wanted me to put the raspberry pi into a Mac, basically use it as a screen for the pi. This is really interesting because the LCD cables do not match the pins on the pi, well I will definitely have to solve this one after I get some parts.
- Day 3 setting up and learning about Raspberry Pi by Josiah
- Last day at Geek =( by Josiah
- Last day at summer school by Josiah
- #SummerSchoolExperience by Phumlani
- #Summer school Experience – 27-31 January 2020 by Thamsanqa