I walked into the immedia building today expecting to learn a whole lot and boy, did they deliver! Plus, it’s only my first day!
I’ve never even considered myself developing for iOS until I was thrown into deep end today and I loved every moment. Swift was the language I used to develop my first iOS Mobile App and I used the Xcode IDE. First time for both. Although many aspects were new for me, there were many familiarities which made it easier for me to pick up.
Deniel and Nqobani were my mentors and they were a great help. Thoroughly assisting me wherever I had difficulties.
I made a basic Food Tracker iOS App with limited functionality – I intend to improve on this app tomorrow.
- My First, Fully Functioning iOS Application – Completed by Gomolemo
- Starting My 2nd iOS Application On My 3rd Day @ Summer School! by Gomolemo
- Final Day IOS Development by Thamsanqa
- 4th day – iOS Food Tracker App by Bonga
- Last day developing iOS Apps at immedia :( and #BraaiDayThe13th by Gomolemo