Today we spent a lot of time working on building up the admin web page, got quite a bit done with regards to validating and creating the client side of the website.
The database now connects simultaneously to both the phone and web versions of the application.There are prompts in place that allow users to know if they have successfully logged in, fail safes to let admins know if the database is online and whether the new data has been saved to the database.
We worked a lot more on the CSS side of things today making it look as presentable as possible.Learning about the ability to create styles once and import them to multiple pages was one of the most useful things I learned today!
- 1st Day at Summer School by Milesh
- Day 5 & 6 with the Online Tribe by Natasha
- My Week of Web Development by Paavanee Govindasamy
- Learning Web Development – Part Two by Margaret
- Musa’s Day 3 by Musawenkosi