What’s an interesting Day today, from the 10 am session with Ronald and Rubashen under the topic “What it means to be a software Developer. I learned a lot from those days and after that we had a amazing one on one with Marcus, where he was explaining to us about the Networking side of ICT and did demonstration in a PC. It was a fruitful day indeed.
- Exciting Stuff!!! by Sandile
- Computer Science is broader than “I write code” by Nozzie
- #Day 2 and 3 by Mishantha
- Summer School Day 4 by Muhammad Mustafa Hoosen
- My first 3 days of Summer School – Nokusa Duma by Nokusa