Been a long day solving errors… iOS is very intriguing though, definitely. I learnt a very skillful, detailed way to actually ask questions on google, and research errors.
Paying attention to detail and to what the tutorial or exercise expects from you, from the get go, is so important. There are so many fine details in code that are really important to respect. You get to quickly realise how easy it is open up your mind to new ways of developing your vision of your app, to make it more interesting
- immedia is just, just so on its own Cloud*, (CEO,Team) by Samkelisiwe
- Inspired To Grow by Wendi
- what i learnt in immedia by Musawenkosi
- My immedia experience by Thulani
- Dealing with a not so friendly interface by Ntobeko